If it's a sewing job, we can do it.
Nothing enhances your enjoyment of the Caribbean like relaxing in the cool Bonairean breeze from the comfort of your yacht, lounge chair or sofa.
We offer a wide range of fabrics and styles and can manufacture pillows, cushions and custom-made slipcovers to complement any indoor or outdoor seating arrangement.
We can also modify your existing cushions to “windproof” them, so you spend less time chasing blown-away cushions and more time enjoying the island beauty.
Roofs & Covers & Shades
There are few things harsher than the beautiful Caribbean sun.
For every project, we start with a custom-made pattern to ensure a perfect final fit. Whether you need your existing canvas replaced or want something totally new created from scratch, we can help you keep your valuable items safe from harmful UV rays.
From boat roofs to motor covers and everything in between, if there is something you want covered, we’ve got you covered.
Sailing is a demanding sport and your sails are the first to be sacrificed. We have helped countless sailors quickly get back on the water with new or repaired sails. We are proud to offer a wide range of sail and boat work and are equipped with a long arm 4-point sewing machine.
From small tears to broken struts, we’ve got you covered. When an unexpected emergency keeps you off the water, come see us right away.
We will get you back up and kiting so you don’t miss a second of fun in the epic Bonaire wind!
Repairs & Alterations
We can help you with a variety of repair and alteration needs (non-clothing only). Our industrial sewing machines let us tackle even the heaviest fabrics.
There is almost nothing we can’t fix – well, as long as it involves sewing!
We specialize in marine sewing and much more. Whether you need a kite or sail repaired, want new cushions or a new boat cover to protect your investment, we are happy to help! This is how we work
- Call or email us to discuss your project.
- We’ll schedule an appointment and, – depending on the project -, we will either visit you or we will ask you to bring the project to us so we can see how we may be of service and show you the possibilities.
- We’ll send you an estimation of the costs, a time frame and payment information via email.
- Please reply to us within 14 days. (This is important, because of planning and ordering materials.)
- As soon as we’ve received your down payment, a consolidated order can be placed. When we’ve received the materials on the island, we will check the estimated starting date and our schedule once more and start with (preparing/sewing) your project.
- When your project is finished we will notify you via phone or email and you can drop by to pick it up yourself or we can plan a day to deliver it to you.
Next to our sewing and repair services, we’ve also created our own line of products, made from reused fabrics. So, if you are looking for the perfect, environmentally-friendly gift, you’re in the right place. Check out our products here.